The world's largest green cleaning company
Bray Leino's B2B & Corporate PR team also needed to ensure the effective engagement of the media and influencers taking into account the three time zones of core audiences (UK, Europe, US) and cultural differences of the media. Social media engagement and maximising existing brand communication channels also needed to form a key part of the activity.
It’s all in
Bray Leino delivered a comprehensive corporate communication campaign working alongside Method’s in-house PR team in the US encompassing media training, content development for on and offline channels, spokespeople Q&As/support documentation, photography co-ordination and intense media relations across core financial, business, green, CSR and trade media.
- Over 100 pieces of coverage in high level financial and business media including Financial Times, CNBC, Bloomberg Business Week, Dow Jones online, Fortune, Huffington Post, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company Now and Forbes
- Extensive profiling in trade and green media and such as The Grocer, Sustainable Brands, Environmental Leader, Treehugger and Sustainable Business
- Capturing of business wires such as Reuters, Businesswire, M2Presswire
- 1,056 mentions of the acquisition across social channels
- Over 5million total impressions on the Ecover website
"Bray Leino is a great team of experts who not only understand their client but work hard to deliver results you would expect. They are real professionals who know the business in and out, yet, are so much fun to work with."
Effi Vandevoorde, Corporate & Legal Affairs Manager Ecover