The Crown Commercial Service (CCS)
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is a new commercial service for Government, acting on behalf of the Crown, to drive savings for the taxpayer and improve the quality of commercial and procurement activity across the public sector.
CCS brings together, as one organisation, Government Procurement Service, the commercial function of the Cabinet Office, and common goods and services procurement and commercial management currently undertaken by departments.
Its vision is to deliver value for the nation through outstanding commercial capability and quality customer service. CCS is an executive agency of the Cabinet Office and operates as a trading fund under the Government Trading Funds Act 1973.
If your organisation is part of the UK public sector and is seeking to procure services in Direct Marketing and/or Digital Marketing, or Marketing Communications Strategy and Planning, then you can benefit from using the established frameworks to work with Bray Leino.
To find out how Bray Leino could help your organisation, please contact James Robertson +44 (0)117 9064527 firstname.lastname@example.org
CCS Framework Details
Strategy and Planning
||Marketing Communications and Strategy Development
Creative Solutions, Execution and Related Services
||Direct Marketing and Related Services
||Digital Marketing and Related Services
Bray Leino are also a CCS supplier for the Agile Route to Market (ARM) framework and to the Regional Integrated Agency Framework as detailed below.
Agile Route to Market: Marketing & Communications Services
||Creative and Design
Agile Route to Market: Digital Marketing Services
||Web Strategy, Planning, Creative, Build and Implement
Agile Route to Market: Public Relations Services
||PR Services – South, South West and South East
Regional Integrated Agency
||East of England
Benefits of the CCS frameworks
- CCS is playing a vital role in helping to protect front line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through its commercial activity and aggregated procurement arrangements
- Using this framework agreement will help CCS deliver savings for the public sector and the taxpayer by aggregating spend to drive best value
- The framework is fully EU compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise
- Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.
- Suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process and pre-agreed terms and conditions offer customers sound contractual safeguards
Saving you time and money
Procuring communication services can be a costly and time consuming process. The main benefits of the framework are:
- Time scales and costs associated with the procurement are reduced due to increased efficiency of procurement.
- The framework is compliant with the new EU procurement directives enacted as UK procurement regulations.
- There is no need to re-draft and/or re-negotiate Terms and Conditions as these are agreed at framework level.
- Customers have the ability to call-off quickly against the framework for urgent requirements.
- The number of suppliers on each lot facilitates improved supplier management which in turn streamlines the further competition process and improves service delivery.
- Customer satisfaction with suppliers’ performance is monitored on an on-going basis by CCS and action is taken if required.
- CCS negotiate competitive costs that are ensured at the time of initial competition.
- CCS monitor and benchmark on-going competitiveness over time.
- The eSourcing suite provides an online tool to effectively manage procurements. The eSourcing suite creates further efficiency gains by way of access to online information, reducing the cost and time associated with producing and distributing hard copy information. This also allows for information to be constantly updated and easily accessed
Benefits of using Bray Leino
- Behaviour change - the delivery of inspirational behaviour change campaigns is at the very core of our being, so taking complex information and transforming it into compelling multi-channel communications that inspires the engagement of multiple audiences is part of our very DNA.
- Outcome focussed – understanding your organisation’s objectives and the required outcomes of your audience enables us to identify the key issues and apply our strategic planning approach to turn insights into creative, memorable and engaging communications.
- Unlimited solutions – our integrated, multi-discipline offering means we have a broad range of tools and skills to call upon, including Direct and Digital Marketing. This ‘unlimited’ offer enables us to provide the right solution to any communications challenge and, where called for, to seamlessly weave different channels and techniques into our approach.
- Seamless integration - our approach delivers major benefits such as cost efficiencies; added value; better communication and MI; interface and risk management; accountability; as well as the overall co-ordination, consistency and effectiveness of multiple campaigns.
- Adaptive approach - our services are agile and scalable which allows us to; match our account management teams to different types and sizes of campaign; apply new resources at times of increased workload; turnaround client changes faster; and make adjustments to live campaigns. Meaning we’re better equipped to thrive in an ever-changing world.
- Innovative & future-proof – leveraging new technology is central to our philosophy. Our digital team has been providing cutting edge communications across the diverse digital landscape for over 18 years. We’ve stayed ahead by adapting to change through building a unique team of over 70 digital experts in a broad specialisms
- Effectiveness culture – we have a strong culture of effectiveness, everything we do is driven by effectiveness, whether this is awareness, response, acquisition, sales volume/value, attitudinal or behaviour change. Our measurement criteria are always clear, robust, agreed at the outset and include Value and ROMI KPIs, so we know what success looks like.
Services available from Bray Leino
A list of services available from Bray Leino within the Direct Marketing Lot 2 Framework include (but not limited to) the provision of:
Direct marketing services
- Develop, create and execute online and offline direct marketing campaigns.
- Evolve existing ideas/concepts to create and execute online and offline direct marketing campaigns to meet customer requirements.
- Campaign planning.
- Customer journey mapping (including relevant trends).
- Creative development (online and offline).
- Content creation.
- Project/account management.
- Field and experiential marketing (strategic and tactical projects).
- Full campaign management, including evaluation and reporting. (inc return on investment [ROI] modelling).
Data strategy and management
- Developing data strategies.
- Data capture.
- Database build and management (data warehousing / CRM/ eCRM system build / Database interrogation).
- Data management.
- Data analysis (profiling / segmentation / predictive modelling / data mining / data cleansing / address management / management / maintenance of mailing lists including the development / manage permission controls).
- Ability to sell and buy accurate mailing lists.
- i) Direct Mail (including but not limited to):
- Typesetting, proofing and pagination.
- Take project through to pre-production.
- Inbound and outbound mail.
- ii) Digital and Email (including but not limited to):
- Email build.
- Inbound and outbound email broadcast.
- Design of emails.
- A/B testing.
- Short Message Service (SMS)/ Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
- iii) Fulfilment Services.
- Fulfilment services to provide an entire campaign on behalf of the customer. Ensure that all files are distributed to the correct location and in the correct format. This may include the use of owned or partner agreements.
Reporting and Analysis
- Campaign related reporting as specified.
A list of services available from Bray Leino within the Digital Marketing Lot 3 Framework include (but not limited to) the provision of:
- Digital consultancy
- Web design, development and build
- Content creation and management (including Information Architecture)
- Advertising (standard, rich media, video and mobile)
- Mobile (development/ applications/ Short Message Service (SMS)/ Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS))
- email marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) (including strategy)
- Usability/ eye tracking / Testing
- Social media execution/implementation
- Viral marketing
- Electronic Customer Relationship Management (eCRM)/ loyalty
- Interactive content and solutions
- Measurement and evaluation of effectiveness and Return on Investment (ROI)
Contacts for CCS and Bray Leino
To find out more about the CCS frameworks, you can contact them directly by telephone or through their website:
Crown Commercial Service
Tel: 0345 410 2222
To find out how Bray Leino could help your organisation, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)117 9064527