Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join our team based in Filleigh, North Devon. Ideally you will have a background in food & drink with strong digital marketing experience, but we are open to hearing from anyone who understands what it takes to be an excellent Account Director.
You’ll have experience operating in an Agency or similar environment and be able to lead the delivery and strategic development of designated accounts.
We’re looking for someone who can build and maintain strong relationships with our Clients to ensure that our standard of service continually meets and exceeds their expectations, while managing and inspiring an account team and other resources to ensure we achieve this.
In addition, you’ll provide creative direction to strategy, evaluate creative constructively and have a proven track record in the planning and selling of marketing communication strategies.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up