Social Media Specialist
Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino
About the role…
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Social Media Lead to join our team, reporting into our Digital Director. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and will suit a strategic thinker, who also enjoys rolling their sleeves up and getting involved in the day to day.
Ideally, you’ll be based within the South West so that travel to the North Devon, Filleigh office is doable as and when required. High levels of flexible working will be offered as we envisage this role to be a mix of home and office based working.
- Build strong client relationships - Develop and sell proposals which show how social media can be used to effectively deliver against a client’s business and communications objectives. These proposals will outline objectives and audience insight, content strategy, recommended platforms and measurement in order to achieve those objectives.
- Work with client services, planning, social performance manager and media teams to form detailed plans which deliver on agreed proposals. These plans will detail platform mix, content strands, content schedule, traffic-driving activity and measurement.
- Coach client services, planning and creative teams to ensure we can package, sell and deliver relevant and quality social content which is fit-for-purpose on selected platforms.
- Generate and present social strategy and content ideas for pitches and proposals for new business.
- Agree effective ways of working with Bray Leino strategic planning team that enable a joined-up strategic approach to client briefs.
- Ensure Bray Leino has sight of, and an opinion on, new social media formats and platforms – especially around shoppable social and social media as part of live events. Develop and test content for new platforms for clients.
- Contribute to Bray Leino’s own IP and its position as thought leader internally and externally through blog posts, talks, social media, events and public speaking.
- Help clients understand the evolving social media landscape specific to their brands and how their consumers use of media is changing.
What are we looking for...
- Proven experience in a Social Media Lead / Strategist or similar role, gained either agency or in-house.
- Proven experience in a Social Media Lead / Strategist role or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms – how they work, who uses them, how brands are using them and what’s coming next.
- Persuasive and clear communication skills with clients and colleagues.
- Positive advocacy of social media and content as a communication tool – either as a standalone or part of integrated campaigns.
- A creative approach and curiosity to explore how social media can be used to surprise and delight audiences whilst meeting campaign objectives.
- Good knowledge of online marketing and retailing as well as a broad understanding of major marketing channels.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up