Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
About the planning and strategy team…
We are a tight-knit team of experienced strategists that form an essential part of the agency’s offering. We deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and digital & comms planning. Our client base continues to expand and we recently won an IPA Effectiveness award recognising our work with long-standing client Covonia and. We’re excited to be going into 2019 with an expanded and evolving offering.
What will I be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Planning you will be working across our diverse business, activating a wide variety of clients in a wide variety of if channels. We need someone who, like us, believes in the power of strategy to make a difference, no matter the channel or market.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Being able to articulate and interrogate client needs based on the brand and business strategy
- Working with and inspiring the team to produce clear and directional strategy, founded in commercial and consumer insight.
- Using research to create original and innovative insights and provide a high-quality interpretation of research findings
- Writing inspiring creative briefs
- Being able to consult on a marketing strategy level, alongside pure advertising
You will be a self-starting, pro active person who is persuasive and compelling, able present arguments that will convince clients and creatives alike. Confident and creative in everything you do, you will have the ability to work across all channels including digital.
Our clients are so varied it would be great to see some experience of working with Food & Drink, Oli & Gas or OTC medicines brands but this is not a mandatory requirement.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up