A little more about the planning and strategy team…
We are a tight-knit team of 6 experienced strategists that form an essential part of the agency’s offering. We deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and digital & comms planning.
Despite COVID, we’ve recently won a series of large and exciting pieces of business and see strategy as the lynchpin for growing these accounts.
What will I be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Planning you will be working across our business, leading the thinking across a number of our key clients.
We need someone who believes in the power of strategy to make a difference, no matter the channel or market.
We value collaboration, rigor, kindness and a ‘whatever it takes’ mindset to ensure we are delivering great work for our clients.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
- Being able to articulate and interrogate client needs based on the brand and business strategy
- Working with and inspiring the team to produce clear and directional strategy, founded in commercial and consumer insight.
- Using research to create original and innovative insights and provide a high-quality interpretation of research findings
- Writing inspiring creative briefs
- Being able to consult on a marketing strategy level, alongside pure advertising
You will be a self-starting, proactive person who is persuasive and compelling, able present arguments that will convince clients and creatives alike.
Confident and creative in everything you do, you will have the ability to work across all channels including digital.
- Senior planning role in a creative agency is a must
- Ideally some b2b experience
Currently we are working from home and we anticipate some form of remote working will continue into 2021. Going forward we would need the candidate to be available for occasional meetings to the Devon or Bristol office once restrictions have eased.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up