Senior Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino
What will I be doing?
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to join us on a fixed term maternity cover contract. You will be joining a well-established and exciting consumer focused healthcare account and will be a key contact for the Client, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
You’ll be responsible for delivering through-the-line projects, working closely with planning, creative, media, social and activation. Given the remote working nature of the role, the ability to build excellent internal and external relationships via digital platforms is paramount.
What will I need?
You will be an experienced agency-side account handler, either a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge, or an experienced Account Manager looking to progress to the next level, with a passion for great creative.
You will be confident and highly organised with the ability to manage and develop other team members, along with managing budgets and day to day work across the account. You will be adept at prioritising a diverse, multi-channel workload with the ability to manage and work across multiple projects at any given time.
Previous experience of working on consumer-focused accounts, with experience of through the line campaigns would be very desirable.
* Although this role will be based in Devon, we will consider remote working *
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up