Senior Account Manager
Salary Competitive Salary + benefits
Company Bray Leino
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Account Manager, you will join an exciting and growing account and will be a key contact for our long-standing client, maintaining and building upon the strong working relationships that have already been developed. You will work with a client that truly values the partnership, within an environment where strategy is highly valued alongside the ambition to develop great creative work.
Supported by an Account Executive on this truly integrated account, you will cover both B2C and B2B work within the OTC healthcare market, across a range of disciplines; ATL and BTL including TV, Press, activation, sponsorship and digital. Working and supporting across the whole account, you will work towards becoming the lead on a number of specific brands. You will also work closely with several internal teams from planning to creative, championing your client and the briefs.
Across the account we have won a number of awards including OTC award winners for Television, brand revitalisation and packaging as well as picking up Roses and Cream Gold awards for TV creative.
What will I need?
You will be an experienced agency-side account handler, either a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge, or an Account Manager looking to progress to the next level, with a passion for great creative.
You will be confident and highly organised with the ability to manage and develop other team members, along with managing budgets and day to day work across the account. You will be adept at prioritising a diverse workload with the ability to manage and work across multiple projects at any given time.
You will also need a driving licence and be willing to travel across the UK.
Previous experience of working across healthcare clients would be extremely desirable though not essential.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up