Senior Account Manager
What will I be doing?
We’re currently on the lookout for a new Senior Account Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into an Account Director, you will work with some great clients, handling some of the most well-known brands in the UK and Internationally! You’ll help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support more junior members of the account team, leading by example always.
You will be an experienced agency side account handler, looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to grow and develop with an account. You will be capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients for approval, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients. Experience of working across both B2B and B2C campaigns would be beneficial.
We’re working remotely at the moment, but with an aim to do a mixture of office and remote work going forward. Therefore, we are looking to recruiting someone who is based within the South West who is able to get to the Filleigh office when required.
Managing the day-to-day running of all client campaigns, ensuring that creative briefs are interpreted, deadlines are met, and projects are prioritised
Creating and maintaining good relationships with the clients you work with to build their trust in you.
Developing strong, constructive relationships with all departments of the agency
Grow an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, their industry and competitors
Ensuring that all documents are kept up to date including all relevant account information (e.g. estimates, briefs, budgets, billings, etc.).
Understanding aspects of marketing relevant to the client, project, and agency credentials, including new trends, tools and technologies
Delivering oral and written recommendations effectively, logically and concisely to support delivery against client goals and expectations
Day-to-day nurturing of more junior team members through positive mentorship and guidance
What will I need?
You will be an experienced agency-side account handler, either a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge, or an Account Manager looking to progress to the next level, with a passion for great creative.
You will be confident and highly organised with the ability to manage and develop other team members, along with managing budgets and day to day work across the account. You will be adept at prioritising a diverse workload with the ability to manage and work across multiple projects at any given time.
You will also need a driving licence and be willing to undertake occasional travel.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up