Senior Account Director / Group Account Director (B2B)
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
A little about us…
Based in seven acres of Devon’s finest countryside, Bray Leino, part of themission, is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and events. We are a top 3 B2B marcomms Agency, who are dedicated to finding surprising ways to make our Clients brands stand out. More than 350 people work across sites in the UK and Asia, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. themission is made up of 16 specialist agencies employing over 1,100 people in 24 offices that take in the length and breadth of the UK as well as offices in Asia and the US.
About the role and person…
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Director // Group Account Director to join our team based in Filleigh, North Devon.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong B2B background and experience of working with large global clients, managing the unique challenges that brings.
You’ll have experience operating in an agency or similar environment and be able to lead the delivery and strategic development of global accounts.
We’re looking for someone who can build and maintain strong relationships with our clients to ensure that our standard of service continually meets and exceeds their expectations, while managing and inspiring an account team and other colleagues to ensure we achieve this.
In addition, you’ll provide creative direction to strategy, evaluate creative constructively and have a proven track record in the planning and selling of marketing communication strategies. Proven depth of digital experience is also essential for the role.
This position means the successful candidate will travel internationally
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up