Project Manager (Exhibitions) - Fixed Term Contract
Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
International marketing group, Bray Leino has a dedicated events division (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk), comprising over 100 dedicated events and exhibitions specialists. Our award-winning creative and event management teams deliver experiences with the power to engage, stimulate and convey compelling messages. We provide comprehensive end-to-end event management services for multiple public-sector departments and private sector organisations.
We are international and growing – with over 350 employees in 8 locations across the UK, Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Chicago. Recently awarded one of the “top 20 Best Places to Work” by C&IT Magazine.
What will I be doing?
- Working with the new business team on new projects to produce competitive, high quality proposals and on occasion presenting these proposals to clients.
- Proficiently managing the project lifecycle in line with key project timings and internal processes, such as: briefing/managing design, procuring suppliers, completing costings, managing specifications and finishes etc. as necessary to produce high quality and professional delivery
- Effectively managing key project tasks and delegate appropriately to your team ensuring you continue to add value at a senior level.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring that the standard of delivery and production provided to clients continually meets and exceeds expectations.
- Working closely with the Technical Director to procure various suppliers in order to best align with client’s budget whilst maximising profit.
- Customer satisfaction - constantly managing customer expectations in line with their budget and timeframe. Ensuring that the standard of service provided to clients continually meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Working in collaboration with the Project Director to determine which projects will require onsite supervision and which need onsite account handling to maximise profitability, client retention and new business opportunities.
- Defining and developing new business opportunities within the Client’s business and at shows where possible.
- Responsibility and accountability for managing project costs, invoicing and forecasting regularly.
- Following internal processes to ensure that any relevant documentation is filed correctly, any internally used tools and/or processes are managed and kept up to date.
- Gaining a broad understanding of the wider Bray Leino Events offer, to ensure a confident approach with the client base with a view to increasing revenue streams for Bray Leino Events.
What will I need?
- Previous experience of working in an Exhibitions environment at a Senior level.
- Experience in delivering a variety of exhibition spaces, small – large on a global scale.
- Experience in delivering a programme of projects for larger clients/accounts.
- Previous experience of managing and leading a small team is desirable but not essential.
- The ability to travel for periods of time in the UK and abroad.
- An in depth understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and specialities of event/exhibition suppliers.
- The ability to manage and oversee multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to develop new business within existing client accounts.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up