A little about us….
Bray Leino is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol, Singapore and Canada. Serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years.
What will I be doing?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated mid-level project manager to join one of our B2B client service teams. You will be working directly with the account team managing both on and offline projects. This role will see you lead your own projects, delivering from initial scope to launch. You will be supporting the team, embedding project management excellence into their projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing clear lines of communication with all stakeholders and team members, internally and externally.
- Creating and managing the project plan, including estimation, tracking, and monitoring progress.
- Working with client and internal teams to develop project proposals and statements of work defining project scope
- Weekly reporting internally (including resource forecast/update)
- Weekly status reporting to client as appropriate, including financial where appropriate.
- Understanding the clients’ business requirements and objectives, and subsequently managing the solution definition process.
- Facilitate requirements meetings where appropriate
- Manage and develop process for scope changes / change requests
- Creating estimates and keep the project within the approved budget
- oversee an effective and efficient workflow, allocating team members to each activity (in conjunction with our resource manager).
- Establish and maintain effective project controls
- Identify and manage project issues & risks
What will I need?
- Previous experience of working on digital solutions, managing projects related to such things as websites, apps, social, AR/VR.
- Solid understanding of either waterfall or agile project management methodologies
- You will to do whatever it takes. Building good working relationships with clients together and being able to demonstrate the ability to deliver multiple projects, whilst working to tight deadlines.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up