Project Co-ordinator (Events)
Salary Up to £20,000 depending on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
At Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk) we create world-class Live Events and Exhibitions. We’ve been doing it for over 30 years.
Many agencies claim to do both, but only really do one and dabble in the other. Bray Leino Events started out as two separate entities, building a strong heritage in each discipline, before coming together to offer a complete and integrated solution to our clients.
We are international and growing – with over 350 employees in 8 locations across the UK, Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Chicago.
We have the best people, in-house, who work with our clients as an extension of their team to exceed expectations every time.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Project Co-ordinator to be based in our Midlands office, just outside of Stratford upon Avon in a converted barn with beautiful rural views! Please note that the successful candidate will work primarily within our Exhibitions team.
What will I be doing?
- Ensuring ‘working Files’ are created for each client job on our internal system.
- Liaising with show organisers to ensure all vital documents such as, final designs, dimensions, and orders are submitted in a timely manner adhering to deadlines
- Raising purchase orders
- Arranging and booking team support services, for example travel, accommodation, expenses etc
- Creating and monitoring Events project schedules
- Conducting research for each project to identify organiser requirements and deadlines
- Assisting Project Manager with research into giveaways, new suppliers and materials, etc.
- Note taking during client meetings, conference calls and project meetings – on occasion, involving meetings at client offices
- Liaising with clients regarding exhibition stand requirements such as electrics, Health and Safety, catering requirements, etc.
- Liaising with clients regarding product/collateral collections and shipping.
- Note taking during supplier meetings, conference calls and project meetings
- Drafting simple scope of work/briefing documents for suppliers
- Assisting the Project Manager in preparations/collation of information for meetings etc.
- Occasionally you will be required to spend time on site to support the team in delivering events which may require travel and overnight accommodation.
- Ad hoc management of smaller clients as required by the business.
- Ad hoc management of internal projects.
What will I need?
We are a people focused business, consequently, we are looking for candidates who are comfortable with both clients and suppliers. You will have excellent communication skills as well as being a great administrator with strong organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will also have good Microsoft Office skills and be a team player.
This is an exciting opportunity that will require you to have an awareness of how to work with international clients and suppliers in multiple time zones.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up