Product Delivery Manager
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino CX
Reporting into the Digital Director, you will be joining a multi-disciplinary team in our Bristol office servicing a significant key client. The team delivers customer-facing websites and applications to support a highly successful B2B eCommerce platform. Alongside this the team also delivers digital marketing solutions and campaigns.
As a senior member of the project team you will be working alongside the Technical Lead, as well as others to plan and deliver high quality digital and software products. This will be a mix of optimising existing products and developing new products.
- Working in collaboration with client stakeholders and the Bray Leino Technical Lead you will shape the product vision and translate this vision into digital solutions which fulfil client strategy, business objectives and user needs.
- Producing, managing and controlling project scope and the change control process.
- Generating and managing project costs and timings.
- Work in partnership with the Technical Lead to provide a clear schedule of work and ensure that projects are appropriately resourced.
- Identify how to deliver the best creative and design without compromising the schedule or budget.
- Provide an active role in anticipating and mitigating risks which could impact successful team completion of retained and project work.
- Ensure project documentation and reporting status is in accordance with best-practice and client standards and compliances.
What will I need?
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record in a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Project Manager position within a software or digital product development environment. You will have sharp analytical skills with the ability to translate insights into practical approaches to problem-solving.
You will need to be able to form collaborative and effective relationships on-site with client stakeholders, being a clear communicator, articulating the big-picture view of the product as well as the detail of delivery. The environment is dynamic and fast paced, you will need to be proactive and motivated to deliver tangible and ongoing improvement through product development.
Able to understand and navigate the technical context of the client’s technical platform and processes in order to get work successfully delivered.
In order to build and maintain effective working relationships with the client you will have the opportunity to often work on site with them, discussing and shaping new requirements and reporting on current status of work in progress.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up