Part-time Logistics Co-ordinator (Maternity Cover)
Salary £18,000 pro rata + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
At Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.com) we create world-class Live Events and Exhibitions. We’ve been doing it for over 30 years.
Many agencies claim to do both, but only really do one and dabble in the other. Bray Leino Events started out as two separate entities, building a strong heritage in each discipline, before coming together to offer a complete and integrated solution to our clients.
Bray Leino is an international and growing company – with over 350 employees in 8 locations across the UK, Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Vietnam and Chicago.
We have the best people, in-house, who work with our clients as an extension of their team to exceed expectations every time.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Logistics Co-ordinator to be based in our Filleigh office, just outside of Barnstaple in a converted Old Rectory with beautiful rural views!
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with the Project Management and Business Development teams to understand their travelling requirements
- Liaising with our preferred travel agent for booking domestic and international flights.
- Arranging and booking team support services, for example travel, accommodation, expenses etc
- Liaising with our preferred vehicle rental company
- Work closely with the Operations Co-ordinator allocating resource to the global program.
- Researching the most cost-effective travel solution for each team member i.e. flights, accommodation, train, vehicle hire e.g.
- Managing the onsite pool vehicles in the absence of the Operations Co-ordinator
- Occasionally required to complete ad hoc tasks for the wider agency team.
What will I need?
The events world is unique – you need to be able to keep your head when things get busy. If you are someone who:
- Has previous experience of working in an event management role (not essential) and is a competent user of Microsoft Office
- Is experienced at managing the resources of a busy team travelling globally
- Is very organised and not easily phased by challenges
- Remains calm under pressure, can manage several tasks simultaneously and maintain excellent attention to detail while working to strict deadlines
- Is an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of people over multiple offices.
- Will proactively contribute to idea-generation sessions and during meetings and is comfortable leading discussions.
Then we’d love to hear from you!
We are a people focused business, consequently, we are also looking for candidates who are comfortable and aware of how to work with both suppliers and internal teams in multiples sites.
You will have excellent communication skills as well as being a great administrator with strong organisational skills. The ideal candidate will also have good Microsoft Office skills and be a team player.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up