Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino CX
A little about us…
Why Bray Leino CX?
We enable our clients to close gaps between what they’d like their customers to believe (their brands) and what their customers perceive (the experiences that they deliver).
Why? Because simply selling what a client does now isn’t a route to helping them avoid tech driven irrelevance. HMV anyone?
How? We use our combination of customer insight, strategy, technology, creativity and digital marketing capabilities to brilliantly focus upon innovating the customer experiences that will resonate with our clients target audiences - and drive ROI.
What will I be doing?
- Progressive development of CRM web applications for the organisation that’s responsible for re-selling 1 in 10 cars initially sold in the UK.
- Integrating web applications with third party APIs and services
- Building content managed websites, eCommerce websites and complex web applications for a genuine UK leading client.
- Part of a team that ensures projects meet strategic and functional requirements.
- Introducing new ideas, both for the direction and implementation of our products and for the processes and culture of the company.
- Researching and selecting appropriate digital tools to better optimize user experience.
What will I need?
You’re a backend developer experienced in the Microsoft stack who writes elegant and well-documented code. You’ll enjoy staying on top of the latest trends and have a genuine desire to experiment, research and develop new ideas.
You’ll have experience or be familiar with some (or all) of the following:
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API(C#)
- .net Core, TypeScript , Razor pages
- CMS – Umbraco, Orchard
- Database design using the Entity Framework and MS SQL.
- Azure and Amazon hosting environments and services
- Continuous integration and code repository usage
- Agile working methodologies.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up