Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino
A little more about the planning and strategy team…
We are a tight-knit team of experienced strategists that form an essential part of the agency’s offering. We deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and digital & comms planning.
Strategic is a core part of the agency’s function and the pride we take in our work is reflected in the quality of our creative output, client relationships and awards, most notably a recent IPA Effectiveness win for Covonia.
Despite COVID, we’ve recently won a series of large and exciting pieces of business and see strategy as the lynchpin for growing these accounts.
What will I be doing?
Reporting into a Senior Planner, you will be working across our business and be an integral part of the team.
We need someone who believes in the power of strategy to make a difference, no matter the channel or market.
We value collaboration, rigor, kindness and a ‘whatever it takes’ mindset to ensure we are delivering great work for our clients.
- Client lead on projects and understanding and interpreting client briefs
- Articulating business, brand and comms objectives,
- Writing and researching briefs
- Research management, interpreting findings, advanced TGI usage, participating with other disciplines,
- Writing concept briefs
- Facilitate creative thinking sessions and process/reviews
- Supporting running workshops
- Understanding the steps in the process required to succeed and source data to populate an evaluation framework,
- Pitch support on new business or proposal development for existing clients and contributing to award entries
You will be a self-starting, proactive person who is persuasive and compelling, able present arguments that will convince clients and creatives alike.
Confident and creative in everything you do, you will have the ability to work across all channels including digital.
Creative agency experience
Ideally some b2b experience
Currently we are working from home and we anticipate some form of remote working will continue into 2021. Going forward we would ideally like the candidate to be available for occasional meetings to the Devon or Bristol office once restrictions have eased.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up