Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
A little about us…
We are Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Cheshire, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years.
Bray Leino is the ultimate creative playpen. From ads to activation, VR to video, we make everything imaginable – including social content. With a wide range of top clients, we create truly surprising work. We’re lucky too. We have space to think. Room to create, in a big house in the country. We have whatever it takes.
We are currently on the lookout for a mid-weigh copywriter.
What will I be doing?
As a mid-weight copywriter, you will be able to bring fresh and surprising thinking to our creative product. We are looking for someone with exceptional writing skills, in particular someone who may have worked in b2b capacity, but who also feels comfortable working across various clients and adopting multiple TOV to do so. You will get to work alongside a team of talented designers, art directors, account teams, developers and creative leads.
What you’re about:
- Display a passion to be best in class in discipline.
- Desire to develop strong communication skills and lead client facing presentations.
- Natural problem solver, open to different ways of thinking.
- Displays good attention to detail and is curious by nature.
- Has an aptitude to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- Advocate of professional development.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up