Salary Competitive (Depending on experience)
Company Bray Leino
A little about us…
We are Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning media, advertising, digital, 3D spaces, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon and Bristol serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years. And we’re part of The Mission Group, one of the UK’s most respected networks, sharing skills and resources across 16 agencies and over 1,000 staff.
About our Media team…
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
What will I be doing?
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel acting as the main senior media point of contact.
- Developing a thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences and commercial challenges.
- Working with the client to understand, assimilate and challenge, if necessary, the brief, setting media goals and objectives.
- Taking full responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed objectives.
- When implementing, ensuring the client receives the most competitive media rates available and that campaigns are delivered as agreed by implementation teams and media owners.
- Assessing media and ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Working closely with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to both clients and colleagues.
- Keeping clients up to date with the changing media landscape to identify any creative, new or innovative opportunities to be included in proposals.
- Managing a small team of media planners.
- Supplying financial forecast and budget updates to the Media Director.
- Attending regular meetings with media owners to maintain and develop relationships, resolve any problems and gather market intelligence.
- Identifying new business opportunities and lead communications and media strategy for new business pitches.
What do I need?
- Possess a thorough understanding of all media channels.
- Should possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Ability to both work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
- Experience of developing strategic media proposals and implementational plans.
- Excellent understanding of the industry and all modern practices.
- Ability to negotiate if required.
- Confidence and ability to build relationships with clients of all levels of seniority.
- Experienced presenter with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Possesses the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to identify and develop commercial opportunities that build agency revenues.
- Have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Brad, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up