Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino
A little more about the Digital Media Team & our vision…
The digital team is entering an exciting time, we are blending technology with advertising to provide a truly cutting-edge proposition for our clients. Buzz words like AI and machine learning are thrown around too readily, with us you will get first-hand experience of how these tools can be used in digital media.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team who work across data, search, social, programmatic and currently expanding our service offering across new channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel acting as the key day to day media point of contact.
- Develop thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Able to understand, assimilate and challenge the brief (assist clients in developing the brief if necessary) and set media goals and objectives.
- Able to take responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Build and implement media plans as appropriate.
- If implementing, ensure client receives most competitive media rates available and that campaigns are delivered as agreed by implementation teams and media owners.
- Assess media and ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Work with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicate deliverables and timings to clients and colleagues.
- Keep clients up to date with the changing media landscape and identify any creative, new or innovative opportunities to be included in proposals.
- Effectively manage administration from client billing to timesheet completion.
- Regular meetings with media owners to maintain and develop relationships, resolve any problems and gather market intelligence.
- Make a leading contribution to communications and media strategy for new business tenders and pitches.
- Possess a thorough understanding of all media channels.
- Should possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Ability to both work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
- Experience of developing strategic media proposals and implementational plans.
- Excellent understanding of the industry and all modern practices.
- Ability to negotiate if required.
- Confidence and ability to build relationships with clients of all levels of seniority.
- Experienced presenter with strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Possesses the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to identify and develop commercial opportunities that build agency revenues.
- Have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Brad, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up