About the media team…
We are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
What will I be doing?
- Aiding the line manager and wider team to ensure the smooth day to day running of media accounts.
- Assist in researching media opportunities, reporting, helping to plan proposal documents and campaigns.
- Developing negotiating skills to buy and book advertising space.
- Gain a thorough understanding of both on and offline media and the supply of creative copy.
- Putting together media reports and documents (e.g. copy specs and deadlines, editorial calendars and post campaign analysis) and learn to interpret data to provide useful insights.
- Keep up to date with current media communications thinking and apply knowledge and experience to all media planning requirements undertaken.
- Learn to assess the value of different media opportunities in the context of the client’s business.
- Help manage invoicing, client billing and account administration.
- Organise, co-ordinate and attend media owner meetings face to face and phone/video calls to aid learning and understanding of channels.
- Engauge with media owners to source all relevant information and to assess suitability for inclusion on a client’s plan.
You will need to be a confident person with a positive attitude, who has a desire to develop your skills and knowledge in media. Being adaptable and able to pick up things quickly is a must and you should be able to demonstrate excellent organisation skills, managing your own workload to hit deadlines.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up