Marketing and Content Executive
Salary Depending on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino Learning
A little about us…
For over 20 years, Bray Leino Learning has been designing and delivering award winning learning and development solutions for global, well-known clients. Our success lies in our passion for creating a culture of lifelong learning and personal development for our clients and their people. This is an exciting time for us, as we’re embarking on a new strategy utilising our expertise and experience in digital learning, ensuring we’re prepared to meet the needs of the modern agile workforce.
We are well equipped to drive our new proposition, as we are an integrated business unit within Bray Leino, one of the leading marketing and communications agencies in the UK, (part of The Mission Marketing plc.) We really do have the best of both worlds, combining the responsiveness and innovation of a niche learning organisation, with the financial strength and management infrastructure of a major company.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our team to develop and support our new business strategy.
What will I be doing?
This is a broad role, where you will be responsible for developing and supporting our new business strategy through creative lead generation campaigns run through our marketing system, HubSpot. You will identify the key challenges of our target audience and design and develop social media and marketing strategies to drive leads. You’ll also plan and implement social media, direct marketing, digital marketing and PR campaigns, alongside developing the social media accounts, producing content and maintaining the website.
- Hubspot - Managing our marketing system, Hubspot, and driving lead generation through content creation and marketing automation.
- Targeting – Utilising targeting methodologies so you really understand your audience and know how to hook them in
- Campaigns – creating and implementing social media and marketing campaigns to gain new leads
- Social media – managing all social media channels and campaigns, driving engagement, traffic and lead generation
- Website – keeping the website up to date making sure the look and feel remains fresh and modern, and all content/ website pages are as good as they can be
- Content – planning, writing and creating content to support inbound marketing campaigns including blogs, infographics, videos, whitepapers, guides and anything else you can think of!
- Reporting – running reports and analyse data so you come away with actionable insights. You will also provide monthly marketing reports with a cohesive and detailed narrative for internal stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Strategy and planning – writing, planning and implementing marketing, campaign, content and social media strategies that align and support business goals and objectives.
What will I need?
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role, managing b2b social media accounts
- Excellent knowledge of online tools and willingness to keep abreast of latest trends and development in online marketing
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and Google analytics
- Highly driven, focused and results driven
- The ability to demonstrate excellent written communication skills
- Accurate and efficient with input, extraction and analysis of data
You’ll be a self-directed learner who is quick to pick up new skills, as well as comfortable working on your own and taking responsibility for meeting your own deadlines and targets.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
after one year's service
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up