Junior Planner/Strategist / Marketing Researcher
A little more about the planning and strategy team…
We are a tight-knit team of experienced strategists that form an essential part of the agency’s offering. We deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and digital & comms planning.
Despite COVID, we’ve recently won a series of large and exciting pieces of business and see strategy as the lynchpin for growing these accounts.
About the role…
We have a great opportunity for a motivated and confident individual with a passion to work and develop a career within the marketing and communications sector. As a Junior Planner you will provide administration support to the Planning and Strategy team, working with a number of exciting clients.
- Insight and research: Creating and presenting competitor, consumer and cultural trends from your own research.
- Knowledge and guidance of digital media channels
- Participating in creative thinking workshops
- Getting into data and looking for patterns
- Development of briefs for creatives to work from
- Generally be an interested and interesting person with a point of view on culture, technology, business and the advertising industry
What we are looking for…
A graduate who is interested in getting a foothold in the industry and hungry to progress. Communication is crucial so the ability to be clear and concise in both your written and verbal communication is key. Numeracy is also important, and it will help if you know your way around an excel spreadsheet.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up