Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
We’re on the look-out for Creative Designer
who doesn’t follow the normal path.
Area of expertise: off-line design
Where: Bray Leino, Devon
About the creative department in Filleigh:
Bray Leino is a big creative playpen. From packaging to press ads, VR to video, we make everything imaginable. And with a feast of talent, working together across a wide range of clients, we create truly surprising work. We’re lucky too. We have space to think. Room to create, in a big house in Devon.
About the role of a junior creative: design
Your area of expertise is design, and you’ll have a natural flair for print, packaging and branding work, but you’re open to learning – you’ll have room to grow.
You will be under the guardianship of our passionate Creative Leads in the Roost at Filleigh.
As a junior, you’ll bring fresh and surprising thinking and design excellence to our creative product.
A team player, working with a diverse pool of talent, you’ll answer briefs for WKD, Freederm Spot Cream, Jager as well as Castrol and BP.
Key to success is ensuring the work is bang on guidelines before it leaves the building with the support of your Creative Leads.
This is a great opportunity to work across a wide variety of jobs, spanning a wide range of clients.
What you’re about:
Display a passion to be best in class in discipline and eager to learn.
Desire to develop strong communication skills and participate in client facing presentations.
Natural problem solver, open to different ways of thinking.
Displays good attention to detail and is curious by nature.
Has an aptitude to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects.
Advocate of professional development.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up