International B2B Associate Media Director
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
A little about us…
We are Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning media, advertising, digital, 3D spaces, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here predominantly at offices in Devon and Bristol, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years. We are a part of The Mission Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. The Mission Group is the UK's 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of offices in 31 locations. Spanning the UK and beyond, into Europe, Asia and the US.
About our Media team…
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients directly and sister agencies across The Mission Group.
About the role…
You will have the opportunity to work with a new and exciting large international automotive parts and power engineering client, across a number of product categories. Building trusted and credible client relationships, taking time to fully understand their business and provide guidance in delivering innovative and effective channel recommendations.
In order to be successful in this position you will have a demonstrable experience of working with B2B clients across B2B media channels including but not limited to print, digital, sponsorship, content and e-mail. Previous of experience of working with international clients, would be beneficial as would knowledge of international publishers in the mechanical engineering arena.
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel acting as the main senior media point of contact for international B2B clients.
- Develop thorough understanding of client business, products, markets, audiences and commercial challenges.
- Take full responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Driving innovation, best practice and excellence in producing and implementing media plans by self and others.
- If implementing, ensure client receives most competitive media rates available and that campaigns are delivered as agreed by implementation teams and media owners.
- Assessing media and ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Working with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to clients and colleagues.
- Keeping clients up to date with the changing media landscape and identify any creative, new or innovative opportunities to be included in proposals.
- Supplying financial forecast and budget updates to the Media Director.
- Appraising, mentoring and managing a Media Manager.
- Having regular meetings with media owners to maintain and develop relationships, resolve any problems and gather market intelligence.
- Identifying new business opportunities and lead communications and media strategy for new business pitches.
- Have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix.
We are looking for a highly proactive and self-motivated person, with an inquisitive mind who is keen to learn new business vertical sectors. This role will involve some travel both in the UK, to keep in touch with colleagues in the Devon head office, and internationally to the clients North America office.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up