Head of Broadcast
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
About our Media team…
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients directly and sister agencies across themission group.
About the role…
We’re currently looking for a Head of Broadcast to join the media team in Devon. You will be an amiable and tenacious trader, promoting TV to the wider company and working with some of the UK biggest media owner brands, Sky Media, C4 and ITV.
You will be equally confident in your ability to trade airtime; delivering highly competitive pricing and effective campaigns, as you are presenting to clients and working with colleagues across creative and media departments to produce joined up activation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for leading an AV Planner/Buyer; supporting, coaching, training, appraising and developing their ability and career.
- Working with media planning colleagues to respond promptly to AV briefs.
- Ensuring delivery of well thought out AV planning that deliver the client’s objectives across linear TV, VoD, sponsorship, AdSmart and product placement.
- Strong knowledge of terminology, audience profiles of different channels and understanding of Comms & TV briefs.
- Able to plan and buy TV campaigns, liaising with sales representatives from the UK’s biggest TV companies; ITV, C4, and Sky.
- Develop strong working relationships with TV sales contractors.
- Trade pricing to deliver to the client’s AV expectations.
- Ensure AV team are updating, analyzing and reporting on campaign delivery.
- Develop relationships with clients and get an understanding of their business, products, markets, audiences and objectives.
- Attend client meetings and be able to talk confidently and knowledgably about all aspects of TV with the aim of selling TV into the marketing mix.
- Ensure client receives the most competitive media rates available.
- Present post campaign reporting back to clients and look to constantly improve and evolve the offering.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up