Front End Developer
Salary Up to £28,000 depending on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino CX
A little about us…
Making great CX happen.
We are Bray Leino CX. We make customer experience and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences.
Our team of strategists, creatives, digital experts, social marketers and technologists partner with clients to deliver measurable ROI from innovative and highly personalised experiences.
We are conscious of the high risks that change can carry, so our CX ethos is identify, rapidly innovate and deliver, prove value, then scale. And because we have access to the full capabilities of http://www.themission.co.uk/ we’re able to execute across diverse technologies and at scale.
We’re looking for an ambitious Front-end Developer to join our Bristol-based team.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for translating responsive designs into visual elements within web applications.
The role will involve collaborating with project managers, designers, other developers and suggesting new ideas/tech for future projects. You'll be responsible for developing bespoke solutions for a number of clients, as well as providing support for existing code bases.
Our workflow utilises leeding-edge UX software (Google Figma) to produce high-fidelity prototypes that you will be working from. We don’t expect applicants to have prior experience with Figma, though a familiarity with design systems and componentization is highly desirable to hit the ground running.
What will I need?
- Display a strong grasp of HTML 5 and CSS
- Experience using CSS pre-processors (SCSS)
- Rudimentary understanding of version control (Git)
- Familiarity with cross-device responsive design
- Delivery focused and commitment to achieving deadlines
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Familiarity with JS task runners (Grunt/Gulp)
- Confidence in using Chrome inspection tools
- Experience in cross-browser/device testing
- Experience using TypeScript
- Proven track record of translating design into code
- Digital agency experience
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up