Exhibitions Project Manager
A little about us…
International marketing group, Bray Leino has a dedicated events division (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk), Bray Leino Events started out as two separate entities – Live Events and Exhibitions, building a strong heritage in each discipline, before coming together to offer a complete and integrated solution to our clients.
We are international and growing – with over 350 employees in 8 locations across the UK, Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Chicago. Recently awarded one of the “top 20 Best Places to Work” by C&IT Magazine.
We have the best people, in-house, who work with our clients as an extension of their team to exceed expectations every time. Working collaboratively to create impactful experiences to help clients tell their brand stories.
We are looking for a brilliant Exhibitions Project Manager to join the team, based in our Stratford-upon-Avon office, who’s key purpose will be to ensure the smooth delivery of high quality of projects within deadline. Please note that the successful candidate will work primarily within our Exhibitions team.
What will I be doing?
Woking closely with the Project Director you will develop an excellent understanding of the client and project needs, widening your knowledge of the technical and production processes to meet and exceed our customers expectations. You will be able to use your project management experience to consistently accomplish the smooth running of projects on a day to day basis. You know how to organise people and activities, combining tasks into efficient workflows identifying opportunities for synergy and integration and simplifying complex processes.
- Responsible for delivering projects to deadline, achieving agreed margins and quality requirements
- Consistently set out and enforce project milestones and timelines and regularly feedback to Project Director
- Customer satisfaction – constantly manage customer expectations in line with their budget and timeframe. Ensure that the standard of service provided to clients continually meets and exceeds client expectations. (Response to requests proactively advising clients of positive or negative news)
- Manage multiple small – medium project at any time and prioritise workload efficiently
- Ensure timely signoffs on project milestones to drive optimum margins
- Budget management - Ensure that any potential contract changes are agreed and signed off by the Client before they go ahead
- Responsible for the proactive management of project risks
- Responsible and accountable for forecasting quarterly RFs and accurate monthly flash report. Reports to include appropriate commentary on finances, i. e. any changes or discrepancies to the expected targets provided in the RFs. Reporting on any exceptions (positive or negative).
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up