Salary £Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
At Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk) we create world-class Live Events and Exhibitions. We’ve been doing it for over 30 years.
Many agencies claim to do both, but only really do one and dabble in the other. Bray Leino Events started out as two separate entities, building a strong heritage in each discipline, before coming together to offer a complete and integrated solution to our clients.
The design team deliver creative solutions for an exciting client base and constantly have a pipeline of inspiring new projects to work on! These include international exhibitions, conferences, retail projects and events around the globe to name but a few.
Due to continued growth we’re looking for an experienced Exhibition Designer to join us in Bristol. You’ll be working directly for the Head of Design alongside a small but established team of in-house and freelance designers.
What will I be doing?
With a proven track record within exhibition/experiential design, you'll enjoy a fast-paced working environment be at ease working on several projects at once. You’ll possess the ability to interpret a brief, generate design ideas, communicate clearly with the project teams, produce construction documents for manufacturing and create stunning presentations for our clients.
You'll also possess great design and presentation skills and be able to think creatively, but more than anything we would like to be able to see your passion for the design and construction industry.
What will I need?
- Strong working proficiency of 3D Max and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup to produce CAD construction drawings would also be beneficial but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload.
- A full UK passport and driving licence.
This is an exciting and fast paced role that will also involve travel in the UK as well as abroad.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up