Event Project Manager
Salary dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk) are specialists in delivering cross sector events and in the past two years have been responsible for over 200 events in the UK and across the world, engaging more than 30,000 delegates.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Barnstaple, Bristol or Stratford-upon-Avon office!
What will I be doing?
- Gaining a broad understanding of the wider Bray Leino Events offer, encompassing digital/training/conferencing etc. to ensure a confident approach with the client base with a view to increasing revenue streams for Bray Leino Events.
- Liaising with New Business to help document, co-ordinate and delegate internal processes such as design, costing etc.
- Overseeing delivery of projects for existing and newly won clients to provide the most profitable delivery mechanism for business.
- Effectively managing key project tasks and delegate appropriately to your team ensuring you continue to add value at a senior level.
- Continually manage customer expectations in line with their budget and timeframes. Ensuring that the standard of service provided to clients continually meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Customer satisfaction - constantly managing customer expectations in line with their budget and timeframe. Ensuring that the standard of service provided to clients continually meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Working in collaboration with an onsite supervisor and Project Director to determine which projects will require onsite supervision and which need onsite account handling to maximise profitability, client retention and new business opportunities.
- Responsibility and accountability for regular planning and forecasting.
What will I need?
- Previous experience of working in an Events environment at a Senior level.
- The ability to manage and lead a small team.
- The ability to travel for extended periods of time in the UK and abroad.
- An in depth understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and specialities of event suppliers.
- The ability to manage and oversee multiple projects at the same time (on average up to 20 at any given time).
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up