Salary dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
International marketing group, Bray Leino has a dedicated events division (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk), comprising over 60 dedicated events specialists. Our award-winning creative and event management teams deliver experiences with the power to engage, stimulate and convey compelling messages. We provide comprehensive end-to-end event management services for multiple public-sector departments and private sector organisations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Executive to join our Live Events team, and play an integral part in assisting with and supporting every aspect of event delivery. This is an exciting new opportunity to develop your Events experience within an award-winning agency.
What will I be doing?
You will play an important role in the delivery of a range of events throughout the year, in the public and private sector. As part of a friendly and hard-working team, you will thrive in an exciting environment, where no two days are the same.
- You will work with and effectively support the events team on pre, onsite and post event management, including:
- Delegate recruitment; day-to-day management and communication (UK and International)
- Registrations & RSVPs – managing registration lists and RSVPs, providing timely updates when required
- 3rd party liaison and logistics – accommodation, rooming lists, venues, suppliers etc.
- Collating logistical information and maintain databases; dietary requirements, flight times, hotel room bookings etc.
- Monitoring payment schedules
- Marketing; including disseminating e-flyers, updating website copy, email and telephone enquiries
- Monitoring inbound calls and emails, responding within agreed SLAs
- Telephone follow-up to gather logistical information or aid delegate recruitment
- Keeping CRM systems up to date
- Collateral; proof reading and collating information for event materials (brochures, flyers, branded items etc.) and liaising with printers/suppliers for production of materials.
- Producing progress reports for Event Managers / Event Directors
- Attending meetings and produce contact reports
- On-site event delivery – UK and overseas. Sometimes working weekends and evening as required.
- Post event evaluation – analysing data and collating reports
What will I need?
The events world is unique – you need to be able to keep your head when things get busy. If you are someone who:
- Who has an events related degree and/or previous experience in an events focused role
- Remains calm under pressure, can manage a number of tasks simultaneously and maintain excellent attention to detail while working to strict deadlines
- Can work effectively and efficiently with logistical data, ensuring all records and databases are kept in line with best practice and all information is recorded accurately
- Is an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of people
- Is not afraid to pick up the ‘phone to request information or encourage a delegate to register for an event
- Has great writing and administrative skills, with competency in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Is flexible and wants to travel within the UK and abroad for a few days at a time – often working long hours during events
- Has an appetite and willingness to learn, not afraid to ask questions
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up