Digital Media Manager
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
About the Digital Media Team & our vision…
The digital team is entering an exciting time, we are blending technology with advertising to provide a truly cutting-edge proposition for our clients. Buzz words like AI and machine learning are thrown around too readily, with us you will get first-hand experience of how these tools can be used in digital media.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team who work across data, search, social, programmatic and currently expanding our service offering across new channels. We have ambitious growth plans for the team and there will be opportunities to not only develop your knowledge and skill set, but also opportunities to further your career within the team. This really is a great role for the right individual.
Working across national and international markets you will have the opportunity to work and travel to locations such as Canada, Switzerland and France. Regular visits to tech giants such as Google, Facebook, Amazon and other partners to keep up to date with what is new and how we can keep ahead of the competition.
What will I be doing?
Reporting in to the Head of Digital Media, you will be responsible for being our clients digital champion. You will be developing data led strategies and delivering across our key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social) to clients across a range of verticals.
In this role you will be managing and developing a Digital Media Executive, be client facing and confident in your approach to managing client relationships and have the ability to deliver data led strategies. Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving, the successful candidate will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating & delivering data led digital media strategies.
- Developing thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Setting of Digital media goals and objectives.
- Developing the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Leading and monitoring all day-to-day Digital media activities on the account.
- Assessing digital media and ROI performance.
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to clients.
- Have a thorough understanding in one of digital media’s key channels; Programmatic, Social or Search.
- Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space
- Possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Be happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up