Digital Media Manager
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
Our digital team provide a great environment to further your career and develop your knowledge. We’re a friendly, passionate bunch of people who love all things digital, working for big brands across travel, education, consumer goods pharmaceutical, food and beverage.
Taking a data first approach, we work across search, programmatic, social and emerging tech that helps grow our clients’ business.
What will I be doing?
Reporting in to the Head of Digital Media, you will be responsible for being our clients digital champion. You will be developing data led strategies and delivering across our key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social) to clients across a range of verticals.
In this role you will be managing and developing a Digital Media Executive, be client facing and confident in your approach to managing client relationships and have the ability to deliver data led strategies. Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving, the successful candidate will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating & delivering data led digital media strategies.
- Managing the digital media delivery for clients and act as the main media point of contact i.e. trafficking implementation across dcm & dbm
- Developing thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Understanding and assimilate the brief (assist clients in developing the brief if necessary).
- Setting of Digital media goals and objectives.
- Developing the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives.
- Leading and monitoring all day-to-day Digital media activities on the account.
- Negotiating premium buys & private market place deals.
- Developing and managing robust campaign reporting to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness. (Working with the DNA Manager)
- Assessing digital media and ROI performance.
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel.
- Collaboratively working with off-line media planners and account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with other channels and that creative and strategic outputs are aligned and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to clients.
- Management of billing for assigned clients, identify and resolve billing discrepancies as needed.
- Ideally certified & accredited in either Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint or double click certification. (If not will need to work towards these accreditations.)
- Have a thorough understanding of digital media’s key channels; including Programmatic, Social and Search.
- Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space
- Possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Be happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
- Have experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up