Digital Media Manager
About our Media team:
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals, media & commutations planners, strategists, and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and offline; digital Media, out of home, radio, cinema, and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
About the role:
You'll be the main digital media point of contact on the account; developing thorough understanding of the client; their business, products, markets, and audiences.
- Work within the digital media team working with the wider media department focussing on a leading client within the agency, leading their digital efforts across the UK and selected countries within EMEA.
- Create & implement data led digital media strategies, but with a particular focus managing paid search campaigns using the Amazon Advertising console, alongside Google paid search, programmatic and social.
- Work with off-line media planners and account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with other channels and that creative and strategic outputs are aligned and campaigns are executed well.
- Able to understand and assimilate the brief, (assist clients in developing the brief if necessary) and setting goals and objectives.
- Be able to develop the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed communications objectives including Amazon Marketing services, Google paid search and programmatic for example.
- Build implement and monitor full digital media plans as appropriate.
- Analyse competitor trends / offers and develop conquest strategies where appropriate.
- Forecast, monitor, and optimise budgets
- Run and analyse weekly reports, lead weekly strategy reviews, and create weekly client updates
- Build trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel.
- Manage administration and billing for assigned clients, identify, and resolve billing discrepancies as needed.
- Resolve issues or problems arising with client in a speedy manner and communicate issues to the Head of Digital Media.
- Responsibility for identifying creative and innovative bespoke digital media opportunities that grow our digital offering.
- Represent the agency to vendors to improve understanding of their product suite, inventory and best practices for clients, strategies, and their objectives.
- Ensure a market first approach with beta products and inventory.
- Possess a thorough understanding of digital media’s key channels, including Amazon advertising, paid search and ideally social or programmatic
- In-depth knowledge of the Amazon Marketing Services programme and ideally a proven track record of working directly with Amazon
- Full knowledge and understanding of KPI’s and business drivers within the Amazon ecosystem.
- Should possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
- Experience of working with creative and planning functions to deliver strategies and campaigns that deliver objectives.
- Possesses the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Ability to identify and develop commercial opportunities that build agency revenues.
- Have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to traffic across programmatic desks such as Double click
- Execute campaigns across social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter
- Execute campaigns across paid search channels such as Google AdWords, Bing
- Certified & accredited in either Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint or Double Click. (If not will need to work towards these accreditations.)
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up