Digital Media Executive
About the Digital Media Team & our vision…
The digital team is entering an exciting time, we are blending technology with advertising to provide a truly cutting-edge proposition for our clients. Buzz words like AI and machine learning are thrown around too readily, with us you will get first-hand experience of how these tools can be used in digital media.
You’ll be part of a close-knit team who work across data, search, social, programmatic and currently expanding our service offering across new channels. We have ambitious growth plans for the team and there will be opportunities to not only develop your knowledge and skill set, but also opportunities to further your career within the team.
What will I be doing?
Reporting in to a Digital Media Manager and Head of Digital Media, you will develop a thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences becoming their digital champion.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel
- Being able to understand and assimilate briefs, then set digital media goals and objectives with the support of the Digital Media Manager.
- Conducting market & audience research.
- Supporting the Digital Media Manager to deliver data led digital media strategies. Assist the Digital Media Manager in the trafficking, also in the building of search and social campaigns as per media plans.
- Working towards KPI’s set by the Digital Media Manager.
- Monitoring all day-to-day Digital media activities on the account. Assist in the assessment of digital media & ROI performance.
- Working with account teams to ensure that digital media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to all parties; clients, production and colleagues.
- Working as part of a team to resolve issues or problems arising with client in a speedy manner and communicate issues to the team.
- Supporting the DNA Manager in achieving robust reporting. Become certified & accredited in Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint and double click.
- Support and contribute digital media strategy for new business tenders and pitches.
- Completing timesheets in a timely manner.
- Attending vendor meetings as when required.
- Have a base line understanding of one of digital media’s key channels; display, Social, paid search and how digital technology is used to target audiences.
- Be able to work as part of a team, but can work under own initiative and supporting Digital Media Manager
- Want to learn about digital industry.
- Display good numerical skills
- Have a full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook,
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up