About our Media team:
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
About the role:
An analytics champion to our clients and the wider Bray Leino business. The DNA Manager will be responsible for driving data and analytics strategy to the digital team. Responsible for ensuring that tagging and analytics is implemented correctly.
Using data and providing insight to improve our core digital offerings for clients and to improve the service that we provide. Delivering analysis and evaluation on an ongoing basis through initiatives such as heat mapping and A/B testing to maximize performance for our clients.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Create & deliver Solutions for data, Analytics, tagging and pro-active in managing client’s data.
- Develop thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences.
- Analyse website journeys to understand visitor behaviour. Using conversion/funnel metrics, develop approaches to improve engagement & conversion through our digital strategies.
- Working and supporting the wider digital team
- Able to take sole responsibility for the data, analytics and tagging.
- Able to develop the appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the brief on the objectives.
- Full Accountability for analytics strategy and implementation, testing hypothesis and analysing the results.
- Make recommendations to the wider digital media team from that analysis and evaluation.
- Drive innovation by exploitation of the tools and data available.
- Advanced User of Analytics – Google, MS Excel, Supermetrics, Google sheets, Google Data studio.
- Experience of Tracking & Tagging DBM.
- Passionate about digital and making insight driven change.
- Ability to educate and evangelise the use of web analytics through the online team.
- Work closely with the IA/UX development teams on a project by project basis.
- Experience of implementing, maintaining and testing the implementation of web analytics tools.
- Proven ability to translate data into actionable insight.
- Great communication skills - the ability to tell stories using data.
- Experience in data mining and building predictive models.
- A creative and innovative approach that will challenge the status quo.
- Analytical experience outside web analytics (e.g. business analytics).
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up