Creative Services Manager
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
International marketing group, Bray Leino has a dedicated events division (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk), comprising over 60 dedicated events specialists. Our award-winning creative and event management teams deliver experiences with the power to engage, stimulate and convey compelling messages. We provide comprehensive end-to-end event management services for multiple public-sector departments and private sector organisations.
Due to continued growth, the Creative Team are looking for an organised and professional Creative Services Manager to ensure design and project delivery. This is a brand new and exciting opportunity to join a team with a large international and successful exhibition and live events business.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day studio operations and the traffic of work flow. Working closely with both 2D and 3D Designers, you will organise, manage and coordinate resources and the distribution of work to meet business needs. Stakeholder management and negotiation is key as you’ll liaise with Live Event Managers and Project Managers as well as different business areas including overseas offices, to oversee the whole creative process and ensure workflow is as efficient as possible.
- Manage the design studio’s day-to-day operations and ensure that work is allocated, timeframes are met and designs are completed as per project brief.
- Traffic and manage the flow of work through the correct design process as set by the Creative Leads and ensure that projects are signed off through the correct channels prior to leaving the design studio
- Work to cost and time, estimating the time required to complete the work and developing designs that suit the client's purpose within the cost
- Measure key KPI’s, such as studio time, time sheets, project budgets.
- Assist the Creative Leads reporting key updates, initiatives and factors for continuous improvement within the Creative Department.
- Work closely with Project Management and live events teams to manage their expectations of the creative resource.
- Work with international colleagues in overseas offices to maximise all opportunities and the efficiency of the creative resource.
What will I need?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with planning design projects, ensuring they stay on track and follow the creative process whilst meeting consistently high standards. You must also be confident and a good negotiator and with demonstrable experience of stakeholder management, preferably across multiple departments and business areas.
Candidates with any prior experience as a design co-ordinator/manager, project coordinator/manager, studio traffic coordinator/manager, or with previous experience in creative services are encouraged to apply!
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up