Broadcast Planner / Buyer
Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino
A little more about the Digital Media Team…
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; digital, digital media, programmatic, paid search and SEO. out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly into the Head of Broadcast you will be responsible for daily campaign management and reporting ensuring all aspects of value and quality are delivered to plan and within the agency deal arrangements. This role will also include VOD so experience in Video is an advantage but not compulsory.
- Write detailed Post Campaign Analyses, Competitive Reports, maintain tight budget management and be conversant in Media Ocean which we use to manage TV buying.
- Develop a strong understanding of client business, products, markets, audiences and objectives.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and occasionally attend any events and presentations in Bristol and Manchester such as the annual Upfronts.
Training will be available to widen your experience in terms of planning, client handling skills, negotiation and selling in TV/VOD to the wider agency team. However, you will need:
- Previous experience working in a media agency within a TV/AV role. You will be experienced in the TV market and understanding of the wider TV and Video landscape.
- Competent in using Media Tools such as Media Ocean and Techedge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience of negotiation, with a tenacious attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Good numerical, statistical and data-handling skills.
- Accurate and timely production of work.
- Competent in writing documents such as PCA’s, briefs, competitive reports
- Very strong organisational, time keeping, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Well organised and able to work under pressure.
- Pro-active attitude, positive outlook and proven ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with clients, sales houses and internal teams.
- Enthusiasm and awareness of broadcast issues in the trade press.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up