Salary Dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino
About our Media team:
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
About the role:
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with media planning colleagues to respond to all AV briefs.
- Buying TV campaigns, liaising with sales representatives from the UK’s biggest TV companies; ITV, C4, Channel Five and Sky.
- Building sound working relationships with TV sales contractors.
- Issuing accurate and timely spot times to clients.
- Updating and analyse TV spot schedules.
- Sending turnarounds to move client’s adverts into the most appropriate TV programmes.
- Resolving issues or problems arising with client in a speedy manner and communicate issues to the Head of TV buying and the relevant account team members if required.
- Day to day phone contact, building relationships and ensuring moves are actioned.
- Developing relationships with clients and an understanding of their business, products, markets, audiences and objectives.
- Attending client meetings and able to talk confidently and knowledgably about all aspects of TV to sell in TV and the proposed plan.
- Understanding how TV fits into the overall marketing mix.
- Ensuring client receives most competitive media rates available by supporting the H.O. Broadcast in negotiations.
- Completing post campaign reporting.
- Ensuring all broadcast administration is up to date and accurate.
- Line manage Broadcast Executive or Planner /Buyer as required.
About the person:
You'll be an amiable and tenacious trader, promoting TV to the wider company and working with some of the UK biggest media brands, Sky Media, C4 and ITV. Daily analysis of TV campaign delivery to ensure the right consumers are seeing our TV adverts. Accurately ensuring the delivering of the right amount of people to make products a commercial success and delivery of market leading advertising pricing.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of terminology, audience profiles of different channels and understanding TV briefs.
- Experience of negotiation, with a tenacious attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Good numerical, statistical and data-handling skills.
- Accurate and timely production of work.
- Very strong organisational, time keeping, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Experience with Media Ocean (DDS) an advantage.
- Well organised and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with clients, sales houses and internal teams.
- Enthusiasm and awareness of broadcast issues in the trade press.
- Clear communicator and confident presenter and able to think on their feet.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up