Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
At Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk) we create world-class Live Events and Exhibitions. We’ve been doing it for over 30 years.
Many agencies claim to do both, but only really do one and dabble in the other. Bray Leino Events started out as two separate entities, building a strong heritage in each discipline, before coming together to offer a complete and integrated solution to our clients.
We are international and growing – with over 350 employees in 8 locations across the UK, Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Chicago.
We have the best people, in-house, who work with our clients as an extension of their team to exceed expectations every time.
Every day our in-house team of Content Strategists, Creatives, Events Professionals, Production Managers and Communication Specialists work alongside clients to deliver hundreds of: AGMs, Awards Ceremonies, Brand Activations, Conferences, Gala Dinners, Opening Ceremonies and Trade Missions, to name but a few.
What will I be doing?
- End-to-end delivery of complex and high value tenders including PQQ and ITT stages.
- Researching clients and events, drafting responses, developing best practice.
- Converting sales leads into sustainable profitable revenue
- Responsibility for new business wins – a process from lead identification to closure
- Leading and delivering new business pitches
- Creating case studies and credentials
- Building relationships with current and potential clients at all levels
- Ensuring that pipeline and new business performance is regularly measured and reported
- Keeping creativity at the heart of everything we do and continually striving to deliver innovative solutions to delight clients
- Working with Marketing to developing activities that are targeted to deliver the New Business Budget.
- Responsibility for personally delivering new business revenue against agreed quarterly targets
- Using social media to market the organisation and maintain a strong online presence, and using online tools to identify new contacts to raise awareness of and sell in our services
- Attending regular networking events
- Identifying key trends in the market and align the offering accordingly
What Will I need?
- Previous experience of working as a Bid Writer in an Events environment
- Excellent writing skills and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Ability to adapt communication style to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to win and close new business
- Ability to build robust client relationships
- A relevant degree, or equivalent qualification, in Business Administration, Events or Marketing would be desirable
- Willing to travel when required
Please note that for the right candidate, we're open to considering part time hours.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up