Associate Media Director
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
A little about us...
Bray Leino Media are one of the largest planning and buying points outside of London, we work on clients of all sizes and many nationally recognised brands. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV running ad campaigns as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ offering with in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative brand, as well as a media only business, working with clients directly and via other agencies across The Mission Group.
What will I be doing?
- Building trusted and credible relationships with all key client personnel acting as the main senior media point of contact.
- Developing a thorough understanding of client business, products, markets and audiences and commercial challenges.
- Working with the client to understand, assimilate and challenge, if necessary, the brief, setting media goals and objectives.
- Taking full responsibility for the development of the media communications strategy applying appropriate strategic or tactical solutions depending upon the briefed objectives.
- When implementing, ensuring the client receives the most competitive media rates available and that campaigns are delivered as agreed by implementation teams and media owners.
- Assessing media and ROI performance to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness.
- Working closely with account teams to ensure that media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicating deliverables and timings to both clients and colleagues.
- Keeping clients up to date with the changing media landscape to identify any creative, new or innovative opportunities to be included in proposals.
- Managing a small team of media planners.
- Supplying financial forecast and budget updates to the Media Director.
- Attending regular meetings with media owners to maintain and develop relationships, resolve any problems and gather market intelligence.
- Identifying new business opportunities and lead communications and media strategy for new business pitches.
What do I need?
You will have an excellent understanding of all media channels both on and offline, ideally with a focus on AV channels. You will be driven and proactive, striving to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way. In this role you will be leading a small team, so experience of coaching and leading people to get the best out of them is needed. Communication, confidence, relationship building and presenting are key skills. You will possess the ability to identify and develop commercial opportunities and have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete your role; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Mediatel, TGI (Choices), and Nielsen AdDynamix.
This opportunity is a great chance to work in a busy agency on large national brands, but away from big city life, with the countryside and beaches on your doorstep.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up