Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino Events
A little about us…
International marketing group, Bray Leino has a dedicated events division (www.brayleinoevents.co.uk), comprising over 100 dedicated events specialists. Our award-winning creative and event management teams deliver experiences with the power to engage, stimulate and convey compelling messages. We provide comprehensive end-to-end event management services for multiple public-sector departments and private sector organisations.
We are international and growing – with over 350 employees in 8 locations across the UK, Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur and Chicago. Recently awarded one of the “top 20 Best Places to Work” by C&IT Magazine.
We’ve successfully won more prestigious long term, multi-million pound contracts, including large scale, international events and as a result, we are looking for an Artworker to join our team!
What will I be doing?
From print brochures to gigantic window graphics, wayfinding and exhibition stand graphics through to OOH and social media, you’ll work alongside creative colleagues, project and event managers to create and artwork a vast range of creative collateral. And as we’ve said, we’re talking collateral for global events – and a lot of it.
What you’ll bring…
You’ll have an excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and a good understanding of graphic design principles. Your thing, it must be said, is artworking. Fast, efficient, accurate, “I’ve-got-this” artworking. Clearly, you’ll be used to working with and to brand guidelines. You’re a team player too, someone who loves being part of a busy studio environment.
So if you’re ready to roll up those sleeves, deliver right-first-time artwork, we’d love to hear from you.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up