Salary dependent on experience & skills
Company Bray Leino Asia
A little about us…
Bray Leino Asia is a startup creative agency in Singapore, with headquarters in the UK. We do things a little differently, eschewing the traditional advertising agency route in favour of a more collaborative, people-centric style (no timesheets!). This approach extends to the way we work on our projects. Our team members work on integrated projects all around the region with one thing in common, using great ideas to engage and emotionally connect with people.
Bray Leino is also part of The Mission Marketing Group, a collation of multi -disciplined agencies that include integrated, multi-sector agencies, specialists in specific marketing/communications activities and specialists in particular market sectors.
What will I be doing?
We are seeking a talented creative who loves to dig into business challenges and think across multiple channels. A thinker and creator who cares as much about what their ideas DO as how they look. We want someone who knows how to have fun and is passionate about seeing their ideas come to life, be it in the form of a print, social media or an experiential retail.
What will I need?
You have a proven track record of delivering high quality work including creative concepted by you. A strong design background with experience working in a fast-paced environment and above all, a love for creating cool stuff. Hard working, with a can-do attitude and a fun and energetic addition to the close-knit team.
- Diploma/Degree in Advertising/ Communications Design but other creative disciplines will be considered.
- 4-6 years of working experience.
- Strong portfolio with varied work.
- Expert level within the Adobe CS package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat). Knowledge of other software Sketch-up, AfterEffects, and Animate would be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to understand complex business information and distill them into simple and engaging creative solutions.
- Adaptable, strong organizational skills and initiative.
- Sense of humour!
Bray Leino team perks
+ public holidays
About the Singapore office
- Located in Payar Lebar area. Close to MRT and bus routes
- Lots of food options locally
- Onsite gym, swimming pool, and foosball table
- Fun friendly office
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect to hear from us very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up