Account Manager (Pharma & Rx)
What Is The Position?
We are looking for a bright and brilliant Account Manager (or Account Executive ready to step up) to become an integral part of the client services team on one of our core Rx / Healthcare accounts. Therefore prior expereince of working within this sector would be highly beneficial (yet not essential).
What Will I Be Doing?
Delivering fully integrated, multi-channel campaigns across multiple territories. From advertising, digital and media through to activation and everything in between!
If you’re seeking an opportunity in a fast-paced agency and want to be part of a supportive and energetic team that will provide you with enormous diversity day-today, this is it!
Key responsibilities will include:
Building and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
Managing your own projects as well as providing support across the account
Presenting (verbally and in writing) proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
Gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work, ensuring the work is carried out to the agreed brief
Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, approvals, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools
You will ideally be an experienced Account Manager from an integrated agency environment looking for a fresh challenge, or a super star Account Executive ready to take a step up. Ideally you will have experience of working in an advertising agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing. Bonus points for having some healthcare marketing experience already under your belt.
You’ll be calm, organised and resilient with the ability to build good working relationships and able to demonstrate a track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will have experience of working across consumer healthcare, delivering a range of projects such as: marketing materials, integrated advertising, sales force comms, social media, digital, media/OOH.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up