Account Manager (Food & Drink)
What will I be doing?
We have an opening for an Account Manager to join our Client Services team in Filleigh, North Devon. However, with more flexible working offered in 2021, we’re happy to consider someone who location within the South West, with travel as and when required to our Filleigh office. You will be the first point of contact for the Client on a day to day basis, building and maintaining strong Client working relationships. Both of these opportunities sit within our consumer focused team, working across an exciting portfolio of accounts ensuring multi-channel exposure. The successful candidate will ideally have experience working across consumer food & drink.
Key responsibilities will include:
Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters
Providing team support across the business to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to the agreed brief
Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
The day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed
Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools
What will I need?
Ideally you will have experience of working in an Advertising Agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing. You will ideally be an experienced Account Manager from an integrated agency environment looking for a fresh challenge.
You’ll be resilient and able to build good working relationships with Clients, together with a demonstrable track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up