Account Manager (FMCG Healthcare)
What is the role?
We are looking for a bright and brilliant Account Manager (or Account Executive ready to step up) to become an integral part of the client services team on a FMCG healthcare account.
What will I be doing?
Delivering fully integrated, multi-channel campaigns across multiple territories. From advertising, digital and media through to instore and online activation and everything in between!
If you’re seeking an opportunity in a fast-paced agency and want to be part of a supportive and energetic team that will provide you with enormous diversity day-today, this is it!
- Building and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
- Managing your own projects as well as providing support across the account
- Presenting (verbally and in writing) proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- Gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work, ensuring the work is carried out to the agreed brief
- Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
- Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
- Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools
You will ideally be an experienced Account Manager from an integrated agency environment looking for a fresh challenge, or a super star Account Executive ready to take a step up. Ideally you will have experience of working in an advertising agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing.
You’ll be calm, organised and resilient with the ability to build good working relationships and able to demonstrate a track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will have experience of working across consumer healthcare, delivering a range of projects such as: integrated advertising, retailer activation, social media, digital, media/OOH, packaging.
The ability to speak French or German is highly desirable.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up