Account Manager (B2C)
What will I be doing?
We have an opening for a consumer-focused Account Manager to join our Client Services team. The head office is based in Filleigh, North Devon so we're ideally looking for someone based in the South West who can easily commute into the office as and when required. The successful Account Manager will have a particular focus on one of our newest accounts so it’s an exciting new role whereby you’ll be exposed to global marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters
- Providing team support across the business to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
- Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to the agreed brief
- Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
- The day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed
- Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
- Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools
What will I need?
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an Advertising Agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing. You’ll ideally be an experienced Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge. You’ll be resilient and able to build good working relationships with clients, together with a demonstrable track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up