Account Manager (B2B)
Salary Competitive + benefits
Company Bray Leino
What will I be doing?
We have an opening for an Account Manager to join our Client services team in Filleigh, North Devon. You will be the first point of contact for the Client on a day to day basis, building and maintaining strong Client working relationships. This opportunity sits in a newly created B2B team following the win of a large and exciting Fortune 500 Client. You will be working alongside our US partner agency to deliver work across the UK, Europe and Asia.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters
- Providing team support across the business to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
- Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to the agreed brief
- Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
- The day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed
- Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the Clients is to quality, time and cost
- Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing - including new media, techniques and research tools
What will I need?
Ideally you will have experience of working in an Advertising Agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing. You may be an Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge, or an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive looking to progress to the next level with our support. We would also welcome applications from in-house marketing professionals who have broad channel exposure.
You’ll be resilient and able to build good working relationships with Clients, together with a demonstrable track record of delivering for the Client when working to tight deadlines.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up