Salary dependent on experience + benefits
Company Bray Leino CX
A little about us…
Making great CX happen
We are Bray Leino CX. We make customer experience and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences.
Our team of strategists, creatives, digital experts, social marketers and technologists partner with clients to deliver measurable ROI from innovative and highly personalised experiences.
We are conscious of the high risks that change can carry, so our CX ethos is identify, rapidly innovate and deliver, prove value, then scale. And because we have access to the full capabilities of http://www.themission.co.uk/ we’re able to execute across diverse technologies and at scale.
What will I be doing?
Our Account Managers are ambassadors for our clients and our agency. They build strong relationships with, and have a rich understanding of, our clients’ goals. They ensure that the work we deliver is the best we can do, insightful, results-driven and brilliant
A strong Account Manager ensures that we deliver new thinking that makes Bray Leino CX an invaluable partner to clients.
- Manage the day-to-day running of designated account(s) alongside senior colleagues.
- Own integrated campaigns and technical projects from initial brief through to delivery
- Act as liaison as well as collaborating with key departments to ensure campaign and project requirements are met.
- Ensure regular client updates, and manage any changes to campaigns and projects
- Be responsible for accurate billing and forecasting, awareness of budgetary status always to ensure account budget not exceeded and ensure project profitability.
- Be part of a team identifying how to deliver the best creative and technical solutions without compromising schedules or budgets.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas.
- Help lead on strategic planning for clients
What will I need?
- Experience in delivering digital campaigns and projects across a range of channels and technologies. SEO or PPC exposure would be advantageous.
- Confident, Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented and challenged by accountability
- Ability to listen to all members of the team and consider their opinions dispassionately
- Have an understating of the delivery of digital, data and direct technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Competent managing projects and campaigns throughout their lifecycle, from client brief to delivery
- To be Inspired by innovation, keeping abreast of current thinking, eager to learn and share knowledge.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here - it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up