Account Director - Maternity Cover Contract
About the role and person
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join our team. Ideally you will have a B2B background and experience of working with global clients, managing the unique challenges that brings.
You’ll have experience operating in an Agency or similar environment and be able to lead the delivery and strategic development of designated accounts.
We’re looking for someone who can build and maintain strong relationships with our Clients to ensure that our standard of service continually meets and exceeds their expectations, while managing and inspiring an account team and other resources to ensure we achieve this.
In addition, you’ll provide creative direction to strategy, evaluate creative constructively and have a proven track record in the planning and selling of marketing communication strategies.
You’ll thrive here because
You have impressive ad agency experience and totally get what and where advertising is right now. If you’re already doing impressive things at an integrated agency but looking for a change, even better. Hopefully goes without saying, but you’re ambitious, great with people, on the money, unflappable, and super organised.
We’re now embrace remote ways of working, so whether you’re based in the South West region, or you’re further afield and looking to work fully remotely, your application will be just as welcome. Either way, we’d advise you take advantage of the stunning beaches and countryside we have on our doorstep whenever you can.
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
Claim back the costs of
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
Office closed between
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year's service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
About the Filleigh, Devon office
- A picturesque country house office set in a stunning six-acre estate
- Amazing spaces – have your lunch in The Roost or relax on the sun terrace
- Easy access to Barnstaple, the beautiful natural scenery of Exmoor National Park and some of the best beaches in the UK
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up