Bray Leino is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide or you wish to volunteer certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bray Leino may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, home address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your enquiry and required for the purpose of delivering our services
What we do with the data we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide you with help and support
- Internal record-keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided for example the latest Bray Leino news and events
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Other web sites
Site traffic information
Servers located and hosted by third parties within the European Economic Area automatically log data about your visit to our site based on your IP address. This information does not identify you as an individual, but identifies the computer or other device you use to access the website. This information we collect is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with Personal Information about specific individuals.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us, or write to us, as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.